
WHEW! we're so tired from all the festivities! it was a great day beginning with a darling ceremony in noah's PreK class. they did their favorite songs and dances. the highlight for me was their 'exercise' to the 1970's 'car wash' song--HYSTERICAL! noah won the "Good Choice" award (of course!) for making good choices all year. We then had an all school program where the kids dressed like bugs and did alot of their music songs. Finally, there was a picnic. So much fun. To top it all off, we were given ACC Tournament baseball tickets and the boys and I went after the picnic to see Miami vs. Boston College. Fun!
I'm so ready for Noah to move along to Kindergarten and i think he is too! But i will sorely miss the community I have at First Lutheran this summer. Even if it's just hellos and small talk at pick up and drop off, I love it and it adds beauty to my days.
No comments:
Post a Comment