We Hwangs have really enjoyed fall this year, and are so glad to have a reminder to be thankful for our many blessings. I always love the holiday season and do everything I can to just ENJOY them...take it slow and not get all crazy in the materialism that has been placed upon these special celebrations.
I have been overwhelmed with thankfulness over how much I have enjoyed this baby! Never have I been so in love! God has really helped me to enjoy this season with Benjamin and to not be so overwhelmed by the demands that a baby brings to a family. We're not as tired any more either as he has been sleeping pretty good at night. He's even had a few nights where he's slept up to 5-6 hours at a time - Wow! None of our other boys did that so early.
Here are some other highlights from things we've been up to:
Noah had his Christmas piano recital and did great.
He's really enjoying piano and thriving in it as well.

Jeff & I got to go on an adventuresome date to the Goat Lady Dairy Farm, a bit of agri-tourism we're told. It was a lovely meal and a great opportunity to get out without any kids.
THANK YOU BECKY for babysitting all three!
Noah performed in the Kindergarten Thanksgiving program at school.
Yah-Yah even got to drive up to see his special speaking part.
We are LOVING Noah's school and feel so blessed to be a part of it.

Noah lost his first tooth-Finally! He's been waiting for so long for this to happen!
The tooth fairy did come and left $5 for his first tooth (isn't that way too much?!!! YIKES!)!
We attended "Thanksgiving in the Meadow" today- a Caldwell tradition of giving thanks and celebrating all God is doing in our community. We met at a farm, had a mini worship service, ate Brunswick stew and played Pilgrim & Indian games. My favorite part was a beautiful hayride around the farm. It was an especially gorgeous day too!

Benjamin is getting so big! He's been cooing, giggling some, and talking lots.
He is absolutely adorable and I'm completely in love!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment